Tuesday, July 28, 2009

“The Baumgartner Special”

Free Potato Pancakes.

…so there was some talk about having blog readers come down to Wolff’s this Wednesday for a food tasting at the biergarten. I do love the idea of it, but it makes me very nervous. On any given day there are up to 8,000 people clicking on this blog, and that has the potential for there to be more people showing up than Wolff’s can handle. Plus, the staff would probably kill me and cut of my fingers with my new knives so I can’t write this blog any more.itf192042

However, I asked Eric if we could do a special at Wolff’s with the potato pancakes, and this is what we’ve come up with:

One free order of potato pancakes when you buy a liter of any beer. (win win) And the special starts Wednesday, and ends at the end of this month, so you can take advantage of it all week. (through Friday, July 31st).

The special is only for blog readers, so if you mention “The Baumgartner Special” to the bartender, he/she will give you a free order of potato pancakes when you order your liter of beer.

p.s. In some circles, the “Baumgartner Special” is something entirely different, so be careful who you are saying it to.

p.s.s. it’s a beer garden. If you don’t drink beer, you’re poop outta luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment